Per person based on 7 people total.
If you have a hankering to get out of Victoria and see the red centre but looking for a good reason, the Birdsville Races is it.
Known as the Melbourne Cup of the Outback, the Birdsville Races is an iconic Australian weekend. See Fred Brophy’s famous boxing tent, have a pot in the Birdsville Hotel and of course have a flutter on the horses.
Adventure Flight Co will fly you there in our comfortable and fast private charter aircraft. We can pick you up from most regional airports at additional cost. Default departure airport is Warrnambool Airport.
7 in stock
Birdsville Races 2019
- Private charter flights from Southwest Victoria (Warrnambool, Portland, Hamilton or any airport of your choice) to Birdsville via Mildura, Tibooburra, Broken Hill and return.
Thu 5th September
- Depart 8:00am
- Arrive Tibooburra for lunch at the iconic Family Hotel
- Choice to stay the night at Tibooburra, or continue on and
- Land Birdsville in afternoon
Fri 6th & Sat 7th September
- Birdsville Races!
- We can also organise your accomodation, esky’s, shade, chairs and even the exclusive 4 hour all you can eat and drink Trackside Marquee.
Sun 8th September
- Jump on your own private plane for the flight back down south.
- Go any time you desire, your pilot will be on standby for the whole trip should you feel the need to fly anywhere!
BIRDSVILLE RACES 2019: PLACES ARE LIMITED!
ONE AIRCRAFT FULL, 7 SEATS REMAINING ON THE OTHER.
Check out the route in the map above, you will travel over 3,000km in 2 days yet feel rested and fresh each day as we travel fast, and only for a maximum of a couple hours at a time. Feel sharp on your outback adventure, not crusty and sore after hours and hours on the road!